This Blog is dedicated to telling people about what I am doing in South Korea with my teaching and about my experiences with being here. It is also to tell people back home in Canada what God is doing through me while I'm here.

Friday, May 05, 2006

Snowball Pictures

It's been a while since I updated pictures of Snowball. My mom was asking when I would send her some pictures, so here they are for those of you wondering if she looks any better from when I got her hair cut.
The picture on the left is her a couple of weeks ago. She loves to sleep on my pillow, espeically when I'm sitting in front of her.
The picture on the right is of Snowball one week ago after gettting a shower and some pampering. She just loves to pose for pictures.
These are the most recent pictures of her, I have others, but they are before her hair grew in some. Yes, she does have some hair now, it's about one centimeter long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The WeatherPixie
  • Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

  • Yahoo! Avatars

    Powered by Blogger