This Blog is dedicated to telling people about what I am doing in South Korea with my teaching and about my experiences with being here. It is also to tell people back home in Canada what God is doing through me while I'm here.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Snowball's Hair Cut

The weather here in Korea has been so nice these days. Spring is definitely here. Since the weather is getting so nice and I was getting really fed up with taking care of Snowball's hair, I got it all cut off. She is not so happy about it because she is a little cold, but that's what dog coats are for, right?
This is Snowball before her hair cut, about 2 weeks before. Isn't she so cute?
She's cute alright, but that hair gets into quite the mess and she still doesn't like me brushing her at times.
Anyways, it's taken her a couple of days to get used to having no hair and wearing a coat all the time, but she's doing much better, not shivering all the time.
This is Snowball after her hair cut (a rat dog, she's way too skinny without hair), she's not too happy at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The WeatherPixie
  • Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

  • Yahoo! Avatars

    Powered by Blogger