This Blog is dedicated to telling people about what I am doing in South Korea with my teaching and about my experiences with being here. It is also to tell people back home in Canada what God is doing through me while I'm here.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

My New Years

Well New Years this year was very uneventful. I was supposed to go to Daegu to see Nadine, go to an English service, and go shopping. However, she called saying she wasn't feeling well and that we better meet another weekend. So I planned to go to the New Years church service that would happen at 11:30 pm. However, I ended up getting sick myself starting Friday and I was feeling horrible by Saturday. So I ended up staying home and doing nothing, but resting. I actually was feeling so sick that I was asleep before 12:00 am.
So my New Year wasn't so great this year, but the good news is that for the Korean New Year I will have something much more fun to do. Amanda, a fellow graduate from Briercrest, is coming to visit me from up near Seoul. It will be nice to see someone from Canada that I know and I can show her all around this area. I think it will be fun. I'm not sure of any big events happening in the area, but maybe as time gets closer I will find out about some. So even though my New Year sucked, I can at least get a second chance and have a good Korean New Year.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Rose!

I hope you and Amanda have a good time together. I am sure you both can strenght each other.

I like to read your blog and see all the news from you.
May God bless you
Tony

12:41 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The WeatherPixie
  • Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

  • Yahoo! Avatars

    Powered by Blogger