This Blog is dedicated to telling people about what I am doing in South Korea with my teaching and about my experiences with being here. It is also to tell people back home in Canada what God is doing through me while I'm here.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Snowball

Lately I was able to capture Snowball in some very cute pictures. She is so funny when it comes to pictures. She will actually sit and post for the picture. When she sees the camera she gets herself ready for the picture.
The picture on the left is of Snowball in her Korean hanbok.
The picture on the right is another picture of Snowball with her hanbok on.
On the left is Snowball with an empty canister of candy. She just loves to play with anything she can get ahold of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The WeatherPixie
  • Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

  • Yahoo! Avatars

    Powered by Blogger