This Blog is dedicated to telling people about what I am doing in South Korea with my teaching and about my experiences with being here. It is also to tell people back home in Canada what God is doing through me while I'm here.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Teaching In Korea Has Ended

Well I'm officially finished teaching in Korea for now. I just arrived home in Canada yesterday evening...Boy am I ever feeling jet leg. I was up at 4 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. I went to bed around 12 in the morning...that's not a lot of sleep. Oh well, I'm sure I'll catch up on it later.
Since my teaching time has finished in Korea, you can now read about my adventures in Canada by visiting my other web site.
http://rosaleeadventure.spaces.live.com
I won't be writing anything more on this site, so you will have to catch up on my life on the above site. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger rosalee23 said...

I'm glad that you could use my blog for help. This was my life in 2006 and anything that I recorded was exactly as it says. I actually went back to Korea in 2008 for another year to teach English with my husband. If you have any questions I can try to answer them as best as I can.

2:44 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are definitely quite a lot of details like
that to take into consideration. That may be a great point to convey up.
I supply the ideas above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions like the one
you convey up the place a very powerful thing might be working in sincere good faith.
I don?t know if best practices have emerged round things like that, however I'm certain that your job is clearly identified as a fair game.
Both girls and boys feel the impact of only a moment�s pleasure, for
the remainder of their lives.

Here is my web site: fuckboo of sex_facebook of sex - free sex free adult dating sex personals

3:50 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The WeatherPixie
  • Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

  • Yahoo! Avatars

    Powered by Blogger