This Blog is dedicated to telling people about what I am doing in South Korea with my teaching and about my experiences with being here. It is also to tell people back home in Canada what God is doing through me while I'm here.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Rain...Rain...and More Rain

Well it's at least day 5 of rainy days...I'm sick of it. It's the monsoon season here in Korea and ever since about 2 weeks ago it's been rainy. We, however, did have 2 days of sunny, hot, and humid weather last week, but then it got rainy again. It's not fun at all. I hate it being rainy all the time. It's so depressing.
So what do you do on all these rainy days? Absolutely nothing. There's nothing to do. It's not like it's nice weather to go outside. The thing that really gets me is that there's nothing on tv these days either. I can't wait until it stops and there's sun again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

don;t worry the sun will be there soon

6:09 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The WeatherPixie
  • Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

  • Yahoo! Avatars

    Powered by Blogger