This Blog is dedicated to telling people about what I am doing in South Korea with my teaching and about my experiences with being here. It is also to tell people back home in Canada what God is doing through me while I'm here.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The End is Near

Wow, time has been flying by lately. I can't believe I have only about 12 days left here in Korea. It's been a long journey. Now that the end of my time here is near, I'm feeling a mixture of happiness and sadness. I'm happy to go home, back to friends and family, but I'm sad to leave all the people that I've met along the way while being here.
There is lots to do in the next week or so...Packing, cleaning, saying goodbye, making sure all bills are paid, and dealing with the unknown of going back to a life I left over a year and a half ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  • The WeatherPixie
  • Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)

  • Yahoo! Avatars

    Powered by Blogger